In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Sunday, May 20, 2007

WQC 4471

Waa~ got an Atos Prima for myself.. thanks Mom n Dad (^_^) \/

Aiya.. forgot to capture some pics.. nvrmd, try to take some pictures once I'm home again..

btw, talking bout going home.. yesterday's ride was a tough ride... Imagine sitting in a bus next to a girl who is FIGHTING WITH HIS BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING through the phone. Nobody recognized anything until it was at half of the journey from Ipoh to KL. Suddenly her h/p rang up, and she picked up the h/p lorr.. hehe.. btw, continue.... She picked up her phone, and I dunno how long she talked THAT LOUD! inside the bus. I mean, come on lar, this is a public bus, never learn aa not to be so kiasu. People wanna sleep inside the bus, or study (like me lor hehehe), or read comics, how can you talk THAT LOUD! in the phone and makes everyone uncomfortable.. haiyaa.....

No comments: