In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Friday, April 27, 2007

DSP

Bismillah.

uhh.. just had my VIVA 3 this evening, by one of the best EE lecturer cum motivator, Ir Dr Fadzil.

He's a real interesting guy, who can speak about almost everything. From Signal Processing right down to shoes, seriously I respect the way he interacts with students.

Still, then, he is also known as a horror lecturer during VIVAs (presentations). But somehow, I didn't find him horrific at all. Seriously.

The first thing he said was something like this "You presented this. Why didn't the others present it like this?", though to be honest, the idea of redoing our (mine and Syafiq's presentation) flowcharts came out at 2:30 pm, and the presentation is on 3:00 pm. Luckily there was some delay at his office, and it gave me some time to even do something better, at such late times.

Well, I would never expect such comments from him. I was expecting something dreadlier, something worse than what I could imagine. Of course, especially for someone who suddenly changed all his presentation in the nick of time, and ta-da, present it on the spot. It was a real crazy job.

A crazy job with unexpected results. 10/12 for my Viva 3. Alhamdulillah. And the best part, he said to us in the end "If you're interested in doing Signal Processing for your FYP, you can always come and see me". Wow, perhaps we did make him pleased on our project presentation. Yatta~

No comments: