In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Saturday, April 28, 2007

7:27

I was just doing touch ups on my KrongKrang, when suddenly, the electricity went off. Oh, not again. Such events, are not rare these days in the campus. Two days ago (or so), there was a black out at about 12 a.m. Luckily that time I was too tired after going through a day of tiredness, for the sake of my ETP as well as my DSP.

But for sure now it is not the same. As I am writing here, the electric is still down. I might post this at a later time, but that’s just a delayed post.

Also, I wanna share about my laptop today. Yesterday was quite a bad day for me. I was writing down my program for my DSP, when all of a sudden I accidentally pushed my laptop and ‘IT FELL DOWN’ from my bed. OH NO THERE GOES MY LAPTOP!

My roommate was shocked. Me, well, double the shock of course. Just bought it last year, and this is the second time the laptop fell down (the first event was in the gents room, and it fell down onto a marble floor right from the sink, which luckily didn’t do any damage to my laptop)

Quickly I checked the laptop and the display was very,very blurred. I thought that this would be my final time with my laptop. But then again, I was determined that a miracle might happened, so I just restart it. Lucky me, the laptop is working well, 100% working. :)

No comments: