In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Walimatul Urus Miss Ezi

I opened my PC.
Then I opened my Yahoo! Messenger.
In just a little clicks of second, the offline message appeared on the screen.

Miss-Ez (5/31/2006 9:53:55 AM): dear all my cute,sweet and most missed students, you are all invited to my wedding on the 3rd june.d add: a 101 rumah pangsa bukuit kecil 21100 kuala terengganu, terengganu.do come if you are free ya?

Ek.. miss Ezi who taught English Language in my school (MRSM mersing) dah nak kawen dah? Hmm, perhaps it's been a long time since I graduated from my ol MRSM. 2 years? or izzit 3?

I sat and think for a while.
"I'm going to be 20"
"Time for me to leave the old state of mine - remaja - and reform into a new state - belia "
"Am I ready for all this?"
"Am I ready to leave out all my old bad habits, nakal-nakal stuffs"

People say that when you grow older, you mind began to think like critically. Yet, I don't want to lose this childish part of mine. The memories were so great. There's always time for kacau-kacau orang. Jiwa kacau pon tak sangat. Ye la, childish. What else do you expect from someone who is childish?

Hmm... being a youth means I had to conform with the society, or must I? Perhaps not, perhaps I still can keep that child part. You'll know it when you reach 20.

Marriage... In Islam, marriage means fulfilling half of your religion. Too good to be true, marriage means that the Almighty God Allah s.w.t lends the man a woman. Marriage is easy to say, easy to done, but to keep the marriage at the best state ever, that's the task every husbands and wives who had gone through their wedding day got to do, and it ain't easy thing.

Small quarrels may lead to other big significant events which in the end brings us to one simple word : divorce. Uh.. tanak divorce.. mintak2 xde hal2 nie berlaku kpd my rumah tangga

berkate ttg kawen, teringat lak kes Misyar. hmm, dop tau la ape nak kate, but that's just an alternative. Bukannya wajib. So apa pasal nak kecoh-kecoh. Nak ikut, ikutlah. Tanak ikut sudah. Should things like these brought up into the media frontpage, just because of politics? I swear you guys. Tiada siapa yang berkata tentang mewajibkan Misyar itu sendiri.

Well, honestly, yes, memang ratio menunjukkan perempuan melebihi lelaki. Sampai ada perempuan yang tidak berkahwin, tapi melengkapkan dirinya dari segi work criteria. Well, kalau susah sangat, why not jadi madu sahaja?

I know memang susah bila seorang lelaki itu berkahwin lebih 1, but buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih. Think of nothing but 2 things :

1) Supaya perempuan yang tidak berkahwin itu dapat berkahwin dan melengkapkan separuh agamanya

2) Ini apa yang Rasulullah gariskan di dalam undang-undang perkahwinan, salahkah kalau tidak mengikutinya, malah menentangnya? Salah siapa, individu, ataupun Rasulullah?

People kept on thinking "Kalau kahwin dua, mesti aku sebagai isteri pertama kene tendang" and "Laki aku nie gatal sangat ke sampai nak kahwin dua". Hey, remember, niat itu adalah paling utama. liLlahi ta'ala wa liRasuluh s.a.w. Kerana Allah Ta'ala dan kerana RasulNya s.a.w. Bermadu itu bukannya mudah. Bukannya senang hendak membahagikan kasih sayang, tapi tidak kasihankah akan perempuan-perempuan yang tidak dapat kahwin, hanya kerana tiada ketiadaan lelaki?

Well, congratulations to Miss Ezihaslinda (i doubt if she's reading this but well, she's my teacher after all) for your wedding. Begitu juga dgn my GV friend, Ashran. Heard dat he got married already. To my friends yang agak2 couple tuh, kawen aje la. Ape susah sangat. To my friends yang x kawen lagi, cepat2 kawen. To me, uhh.. emm.. ntah.. aaa.. (mane leh bitau, secret code needed). Ahaks

No comments: