In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Money

Duit.
Money.
Al-Fulus.

Why la duit nie so important?
This month only, gotta pay RM780 for my apartment, then another RM70 for a trip, RM60 for my batch's dinner.

huh. So much money to pay.
Luckily I just got my RM5k cheque.

Well, people living in the Information Age are always looking for sources of money. In the 90s, it was insurance that drives the money-seekers to get money. Now, in the Age of The Millenia, it's all about internet business.

I have a friend, who also did an internet business. Everyday, he would get a maximum of 3 orders to create a e-novel cover for something something us dollar. I can't remember the exact value, but hey, it works.

Of course, apart from internet business, things such as e-gold are becoming a trend for the time being. I haven't been through one, but I did managed to get a StudioTraffic account before, but it was so long ago, and I was just too buzy with my chores that I'd forgotten about the StudioTraffic (or honestly saying, perhaps i was just too lazy?).

Also, MLM is getting it's own ranking and position in the eyes of many. I don't know about this. Well, you see, I was quite curious on how they actually get their money. I mean this, you work for money, but in this case, there is no such term as working, unless you consider finding people is a type of work. Well, I don't. Seriously. For the time being, most companies, apart from the MLM job, they also sell their products to others as a supportive backup. Imagine what would have happened if one day, nobody sell or buy their stuffs. Where would they get the source of money to pay all the MLM suscribers? My point is that they can't survive just by finding people and more people. They have to sell something or they'll end up in bankcrupty. I heard some people saying Islam forbids MLM, but I'm not talking about this. Let the experts talk on this.

Well, money seems to be a need for people. Some even become slaves of money. I still remember a quote my friend said "We don't work for money, but we need the money since it's a need in this reality".

Well, money, money, money.... hmm.. better start saving soon. The economic recession is just nearby, gotta be prepared. Adios.

No comments: