In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful

Friday, June 02, 2006

Tips 1 : Saving Money on the Highway

Hehe... this is a real nasty thing to do. Only those who are in desperate of saving money or those who think that they are bad should do this. Honestly, to be true, it's actually not my wrongdoing. My friend tried it and MIRACULOUSLY, it WORKED.

Okay, have you guys ever used PLUS highway? I bet you had. Have you guys ever exit at the Sg.Besi Toll Plaza ? The one with many cars every minutes and seconds? Always, always full of vehicles passing through the toll plaza.

So, my friend thinked of this "Why is that when we give the amount of money in cents, they counted it so fast, I mean it's like that they are not counting at all!". Well, I couldn't believe it at first, but it sounds logic. The way they counted the money was Godspeed, I tell ya.

So my friend was just thinking that if perhaps they were too honest that they didn't check the amount of money.

And my friend did an on-site testing. We entered the UPM Toll Plaza and exited at Sg.Besi Toll Plaza. The fare should be RM1.40. Instead, my friend gave the toll conductor 20 cents less than the exact amount, means RM1.20. At first, we thought that we are dead meat, since it took quite some time but eventually, it worked! Huhu~

Conclusion, if you think that you are bad enough and want to save your money, give the money in cents. A lot of cents, which the conductor can't count fast enough. Besides, the fare is getting higher but not our salary. Huh.

No comments: